1. Students seeking admission in Secondary Section must have passed Class VII from any U.P. School of the State. The admission will be in order of merit. Admission Test may be conducted by the authority depending upon the ratio of number of seats available to the number of students applied.
2. Students seeking admission for the Higher Secondary Section must have passed the SSLC or its equivalent examinations from the Board or Institution established by law in India. Admission list in order of merit will be notified / published in the School Notice Board.
3. Students seeking admission must submit their application forms accompanied by:
• Attested copy of Mark sheet and Admit Card of the last Examination passed.
• Birth Certificate.
• An original Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended.
• A Testimonial of Character from the Institution last attended.
• An original Migration Certificate for student coming from Boards other than MBOSE.
• An attested copy of Scheduled Tribe / Caste Certificate.
• Two recent passport size photographs duly attested.