The school has a good collection of books of different titles. Students are encouraged to develop the habit of reading to use the School Library for reference works and group studies. Questions banks are also kept in the library for quick reference and as modes of practice to the students.
The School Library will remain open to students on all working days from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm.
• Any student of the school can enter and use the library on production of the School Identity Card.
• Each student will be issued Library Cards which have a record of the books borrowed. These Cards will be issued at the beginning of the course on producing the School Identity Card by the Principal.
• Students will be issued 2 (two) books at a time for 7 (seven) days. A fine of Rs. 10/- per day will be charged for each volume kept beyond the due date.
• Books lost, torn or defaced in any way will have to be replaced by the borrower.
• The loss of a Library Card should be immediately reported in writing to the Librarian.